Saturday 16 April 2016

#359: Elton John - Honky Château

Elton John - Honky Château
May 19, 1972, Uni

1. "Honky Cat" – 5:13
2. "Mellow" – 5:32
3. "I Think I'm Going to Kill Myself" – 3:35
4. "Susie (Dramas)" – 3:25
5. "Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time)" – 4:45
6. "Salvation" – 3:58
7. "Slave" – 4:22
8. "Amy" – 4:03
9. "Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters" – 5:00
10. "Hercules" – 5:20

RESULTS
Rate: 6/10
Best Song: Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time)
Worst Song: Salvation

Comments
Look, I know you're looking at "I Think I'm Going to Kill Myself" (My second fav song by the way).
It's a really good song, and not depressing at all, aight? It's about teenage hormones basically.

Not my fav Elton John album, and it was a pain the ass to find all the songs, as Spotify didn't have the album, and Youtube is, well, Youtube.

Most of it is typical Elton John shit, to be honest. Rocketman and stuff. If you're an Elton John fan, then, it's a good Album, but if you're indifferent, then it's just an Album with a couple good songs on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment