Tuesday 12 January 2016

#379: TLC - CrazySexyCool

TLC - CrazySexyCool
November 15, 1994, LaFace

1. "Intro-Lude" (featuring Phife Dawg) - 1:01
2. "Creep" - 4:29
3. "Kick Your Game"- 4:13
4. "Diggin' on You" - 4:14
5. "Case of the Fake People" - 4:03
6. "CrazySexyCool (Interlude)" - 1:42
7. "Red Light Special" - 5:02
8. "Waterfalls" - 4:39
9. "Intermission-Lude" - 0:42
10. "Let's Do It Again" - 4:17
11. "If I Was Your Girlfriend" - 4:36
12. "Sexy (Interlude) - 1:35
13. "Take Our Time" - 4:33
14. "Can I Get a Witness (Interlude)" (featuring Busta Rhymes) - 2:57
15. "Switch" - 3:30
16: "Sumthin' Wicked This Way Comes" (featuring Andre 3000) - 4:28

RESULTS
Rate: 8.5/10
Best Song: Waterfalls
Worst Song: Intermission-Lude

Comments
Christ, they might have just named this Album "Interludes".

It's actually a totally sweet Album. I heard of Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, but always assumed she was some kind of ghetto pirate with one eye. But she's actually pretty sweet. Apparently a shitload of fires were started during production of this Album, because why the hell not?
The Album is soft, breezy, and kind of hot. It's just Lisa rapping, some famous dudes, and just them going at it, giving up on it all. It's the king of trap. I cannot end this Album without this wonderful transcript from "Sexy (Interlude)":

(Couple Dirty Talking over Phone)
Dude: "What you wanna do?"
Lisa: "I want you to help me"

Dude: "Alright, what you want me to do"
Lisa: "I want you to, I want you to"
Lisa: "Pass me some tissue"
Lisa: "So I can wipe my ass"
*Toilet Flushes*



No comments:

Post a Comment