Wednesday 26 March 2014

Introduction

Hello Internet,

My name is Jacob, and I'm 15 at the time of this post. I've taken it upon myself to listen to all of The Rolling Stone's "500 Greatest Albums of All Time". That's right. Every single Album, Every single Artist, and every single song. If added up together through all the total album times, this will involve me listening to over 700 hours of music.

Oh.

So, I've decided to come up with a blog and write about my experiences through each album, listening to it all so you don't have to. On each post, I'll list what Album I've listened to, and by which artist. I will also give my every-so-useless opinion on such. I have no idea how long it'll take me, as there is no way in hell that I'm going to schedule 700 hours into my life. I'll try and nail it down to AT LEAST 1 Album daily, but you never know.

Anyways, to sum it all up:

-I will listen to all of this: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/500-greatest-albums-of-all-time-20120531
-I will post my thoughts on each Album
-I will post on here

Do with that as you will.

~Jacob

1 comment:

  1. Still trying to wrap my mind around Voila not being on this list.

    ReplyDelete